Hi there. We know these are usually long-winded, chock-full of legalese, and skipped by most people (we've been guilty of it ourselves). But we do feel it's worth knowing what you're signing up for. So we'll try our best to always keep this as short-and-sweet and understandable as possible.
- Any data we ask of you is solely for the purpose of providing you with quality service and will not ask for more than we need to that end.
- We will not share any data or personal information with any third-party without your consent.
- If there's ever any significant service outage or breach which affects any of our customers we will notify you and let you know what we've done to fix it and/or prevent it from occurring in the future.
- To ensure the safety of our employees and customers we may decide to cancel orders which cannot be fulfilled due to weather or other extreme circumstances.
- If we ever need to cancel orders because they could not be fulfilled, we will do so before they day of delivery and let you know why.
- We will notify you immediately if we ever discover an issue with any of our products.
- We will always treat you with dignity and respect.
What we're asking of you
- Because of safety concerns and regulations, our products are sold directly to you the customer and may not be resold (this also includes samples).
- That you use our services honestly and do not abuse them or use them in a manner that was not intended.
- You agree, well, are 99% sure that unicorns exist. We just haven't run into any yet.
No changes have been made since the dawn of...this app.